Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fighting with Carrots


I talked to my dad about my carrots. He thinks I didn't thin them out enough so they didn't have room to grow. He's right, of course. He told me that I should take the ones that are crowded together and pick some of them so the others have more room.

So, I pulled a couple more carrots today. These ones decided to fight with me. It took me over ten minutes to get two carrots out of the ground. How sad is that!? I won the fight by a long shot. My worst injury is pain from bending down so long, but the carrots are black and blue! LOL! My purple carrots are just starting to turn purple so they look like they got in a bad fight...and lost. I wish I had been able to get a better picture, but my camera is being crappy lately so this is the best I could get.






No comments:

Post a Comment