Monday, March 25, 2013

New Family Member

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post! Anyway, I just wanted to post a couple quick pictures to show you the newest member of our family. This is Shaylee, Jeremy's new cat. Blackjack isn't too happy about the new addition, but after a night in jail (his kennel), he is being nice now. Shaylee still lashes out at him, but only when she is backed in a corner and he won't take the hint when she hisses at him for smelling her. I've got to run. There is so much to do before my trip!



P.S. I actually wrote this yesterday, but it took me a while to get the pictures from Jeremy's camera. Blackjack and Shaylee are getting along a little better. At least Blackjack has learned to leave her alone when she hisses at him. Now, we just need to get Shaylee to play nice. :)

P.P.S. My goal is to post some pictures from my vacation on here. I'm not making any promises, but check back soon.  

1 comment:

  1. Well she didn't get all trained before you got back. But her surgery has mellowed her a lot if that helps. She will be up and about before you know it and back to wrestling Elmo. . hehe

    ReplyDelete