Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm still living!/Summer Fun

Hi all! I just wanted to post a quick entry to let you know I'm still alive and well. I've been blessed to have quite a bit going on lately. We've been having a busy, but fun summer. This year, in addition to our yearly zoo membership, we also have family memberships to Clark Planetarium and the Living Planet Aquarium as well as season passes to Lagoon. In addition to all of the fun busyness, I'm also preparing to be in the Main Street Arts Festival in Magna on August 24th. We haven't yet heard if we've been accepted as a vendor, but I'm getting ready anyway. Here are some fun pictures of what we've been doing lately...

At Clark Planetarium...








Some of the Lego exhibits at Hogle Zoo...





Picture of Jeremy in the eagle's nest at Hogle Zoo...


 At Lagoon...




By the way, I also cut my hair. This Before/After was made the first time I cut it in May, but it is actually a little shorter than that now...


I hope you are all having a great summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment